Monday, November 22, 2010

Here comes Santa!


Holiday Hoopla is a set I overlooked a million times in the catalog! It wasn't until I received a card swap at the Baltimore Regionals that I gave it a second look. It is such a FUN set to stamp with and makes the cutest cards! We used it at our Holiday Stamp A Stack earlier this month and everyone LOVED it. Several of my customers ordered it that day!

Here is the card we made with it at my last Holiday Stamp Camp -




The cardstock base is Ver Vanilla, and layered with Designer Paper from the Jolly Holiday Selection. I know I keep using that paper, but it's just so awesome! All of the designs are so great in there, that you will use up every last scrap!

Santa was stamped in Stazon Jet Black, and I glittered up his hat brim and moustache. His face was colored in using the Blushing Bride Marker. I added a Basic Pearl to the top of his hat.
The greeting is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and punched out with the new Decorative Label Punch. I added it to the card with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals.

So you better be on your best behavior, because the big guy is watching. If you are good, maybe you will get some stamps in your stocking this year. ;0)

Thanks for dropping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment