Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NEW BUILD A BEAR TOTE BAGS!

Are these not the cutest bags ever? I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the NEW Build A Bear Die Cuts, Stamps and Papers that Stampin' Up! has come out with! I am reliving my childhood over in the stamp room cranking out lots of fun little bears! :)

I thought these would make the cutest Trick or Treat loot bags! And I want your kids to have one, too! :)

Join me to make a tote bag, your choice of Halloween Costume and customization. If the name is longer than 5 letters we will use a smaller alphabet die cut.

Here is a close up of the bears in their cute little Halloween Costumes:As a side note, I am working on a Mommy and Me class that you can bring the kids to. But this particular project involves hot iron, and lots of little pieces that are just too complicated for little fingers. Stay tuned though, because I will have a new class in the next week or so that the kids will love. :)

Here is the Class info:

DATE: Sunday, October 18th

TIME: 2:00 PM

COST: $15.00

Space limited to 6 participants. Email me to save your space. Prepayment is required.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment