Monday, September 7, 2009

Time for a Tag Sale!

Well, as much as I hate to do it, I must part with some of my retired stamps and supplies. So, I will be having a Tag Sale on Saturday, September 19th. I have over 150 retired stamp sets for sale, tons of retired Designer Series Paper, retired ribbons, accessories, hodge podge hardware, and on and on it goes.

Stamps are priced up to 50% OFF the retail price (depending on condition). 99% of my stuff is Stampin' Up! There are a few items from other manufacturers as well.

Here is the information:

Time: 10 AM - 2 PM

Cash only (no credit cards)

No early birds

Please spread the word and let your friends know! Stamps are priced to sell. I have no more room for these gems...please come give them a new home!

Email me for address if you don't know where I live.

Stamp Happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment