Sunday, June 14, 2009

So Long to Heartfelt Thanks

Yes, sad but true...Heartfelt Thanks is one of those beloved stamp sets that is being retired with this catalog. It's been very popular, and I have to say, I am a bit surprised to see it go. It's a classic...an oldie but a goodie.

I feel like I did back when Roses in Winter retired (yes, I get attached to my stamps. I know...I have issues). But seriously...what other set has over 6,800 samples on Splitcoast Stampers? Well, Roses in Winter does. But that is besides the point.

Here is a great, simple card we made at my Retirement Stamp Camp last weekend.

The Bella Rose paper is also being retired (but that is already sold out), as is this greeting set, Elegant Greetings.

So, if you want to see how great this set is, click on this Heartfelt Thanks link, and it will take you over to Splitcoast so you can check out the thousands of gorgeous samples.

And then when you decide you have to have this set before it's gone for good (order by June 30th) just come on back here and click this SHOP NOW link at the top of my blog. :)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment