Thursday, June 4, 2009

2009 - 2010 IN COLORS!!

Stampin' Up!® has done it AGAIN! As a demonstrator, we get "sneak peeks" at a few of the new upcoming stamp sets, accessories and the NEW IN COLORS before the catalog is released!

Here are the 2009 - 2010 IN COLORS!

The colors are (from left to right) Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo. They are rich, deeply pigmented colors...and oh, so gorgeous!

Here is another peek at some coordinating products:

Why, is that a set of IN COLOR Stampin' Write Markers you see? YES, IT IS! WOO-HOO! I have been asking for these for YEARS and I am THRILLED! No more blender pens and reinkers!

And no your eyes are not deceiving you....we WILL in fact be carrying GORGEOUS IN COLOR POLKA DOT GROSGRAIN RIBBON! Yahooooo!

The new catalog is nothing short of AMAZING. We have so many new, exciting products this year...it'll knock your socks off! I am sorry I can't share any more of it at this time. But you will definitely want to be scheduling your private workshop and let me help you get these items for free! I am booking into July and August!

Contact me to secure your date!

Stamp Happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment