Monday, June 22, 2009

New Stampin' Friends

I think one of the things I love most about being a demonstrator is meeting new stamping friends. I love to see how excited people get when they think they aren't crafty or "can't" do this. They make a card, and their face lights up! This brings me to some new stamping friends I met over the weekend!

Melissa, who is a member of my monthly card club, hosted a workshop at her home on Saturday. She invited lots of new friends who had never stamped before. What a FUN group of ladies!

Geri and Kathy were a riot! They were like Lucy and Ethel. Geri in particular seemed to be doing everything she could to avoid stamping. But she did make her cards, and she had fun! I told her we were unleashing her creativity!

Here is a picture of them with their hand stamped creations! Don't they look proud? :-)
In fact, everyone had fun and did such a wonderful job that they have decided to start their own Card Club in September! I am excited to get to know these gals better and stamp with them!

Thanks for coming to the workshop ladies! I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment