Friday, November 9, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Holidays

Hello Friends, Sorry I am posting so late this morning! I am looking for my mo-jo and I can't seem to find it! Some days are like that...a creative block, struggling to get a page together. Some days, they just come together so easy. Other days, everything I touch seems lousy. Today is one of those days! I decided I just needed to be done with it! LOL Do you ever feel like that? Please tell me I am not alone! Today's theme was Here come the HOlidays! That is pretty wide open...could be Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukah ...lots to choose from! I went with Christmas, because that is what I could get my hands on this morning. :) Here is my page:
The Designer Paper is Holiday Harmony II. I love that it has a vintage look to it. Christmas is so not just your red and green anymore. The tags are from Very Merry kit, and they coordinate great with the DSP. Thanks for stopping by today. I am sure the other ladies have some awesome things to share this week, so make sure to visit them all! Have a great weekend!

6. Terri Mongeon - YOU ARE HERE!



1 comment: