Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Raspberry Ripple...LOVE

Now that I am on the mend, I have spent some time in my stamp room playing with all my  new stamping goodies. I haven't really gotten to use the new In Colors yet! A disgrace, I tell you!

I am finishing up my stamp club this month (the gals were so kind to let me take June off to recuperate), and they requested Sympathy cards.

I used Raspberry Ripple with the Just Believe Stamp Set. I hope they like it!


The main image is stamped in Early Espresso. I punched out flowers using the Boho Blossom Punch, and added a pearl to the center. Some Crumb Cake Seem Binding Ribbon finishes it off. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a great week! 


1 comment:

  1. What a great card! Love the embossing detail in the background. You color combination is really great gives it a victorian look but keeps it simple. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete