Friday, July 13, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday

I can hardly stand myself. It's only Tuesday, and I am scheduling my post for Friday. That is4 whole days early! Woo Hoo! That truly NEVER happens!

This weeks challenge was a fun one...a color challenge! We were challenged to use Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit, and Basic Grey. We could use all of the colors, or just some of them. I laid the colors out, and discovered that I was really drawn to the combo of Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and Primrose Petal. And surprise, surprise...I added a touch of Summer Startfruit...and I loved it! :)

Here is my page. I used the pictures from Emily's 16th birthday a few weeks ago.




This pages uses a lot of punches. Square Punch, Banner Punch, Pennant Punch, Number Punch...you get the idea. I love that you have the choice of filling your punches with solid color (like the Pool Party large square) or Designer Series Paper (like the Pennant Banner at the top).

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend. 

Be sure to visit the other gals on the hop. 


1 comment:

  1. Terri this is sooo cute! I really love how you put the colors together! I'm really liking Summer Starfruit too :) Concert tickets for a birthday present? You are the coolest mom EVER! I'm going to have to remember that when my kids turn 16!

    ReplyDelete