Thursday, July 26, 2012

MDS BLOG HOP FRIDAY

Hello Friends,

And another Friday is upon us. This weeks challenge was to GET PUNCHY and to use a lot of punches on our page! This is a great challenge, and one that was easy to comply with! I LOVE adding punches to my page because you can fill them with color, or Designer Series Paper. I find it the easiest way to add layers to my page.

We took my daughter to a Performing Arts Camp in VA. last weekend. On the way back, we took Jacob to Hershey Park. Now, he had a great time, but I was not able to do much. I still have the walking boot in my foot, so I pretty much sat in the wheelchair and watched them have fun. Boo!
But, it wasn't about me. I wanted my son to have some fun, and did he ever.

Here is my page of that day.


Pretty much everything on this page is a punch! All of the layers of designer paper were added by resizing the square punch to the size I needed and filling it with designer series papepr. The pennant banner at the top is also a punch, as is the label with the journaling, the HERSHEY flag at the top, the flowers and the star. 

Using punches is so easy and fun. Truly it is the best way to add layers to your page. One of the other benefits to filling your punches with designer series paper is that you can change the pattern size. Just double click on your punch, and you can make the pattens bigger or smaller. Just another reason to LOVE MDS. With traditional paper crafting, you might love a patterned paper, but if it's the wrong size you don't have any options. With MDS, you can make it bigger or smaller to suit your needs. Very cool!

Don't forget that just a few more days until MDS2 comes out! Over 75 new features! Yahoo! I can't wait!

Be sure to hop on over to see what the other gals have for your viewing pleasure this week!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!



6. Terri Mongeon - YOU ARE HERE! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment