Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday! MDS Blog Hop!

Hello Friends,

Friday is once again upon us, and it was Mandy's turn to select the theme this week. She chose a super fun sketch as our theme.

Here is the sketch that she selected:



And here is my layout. I chose a few pictures from our Disney trip a few years back (hard to imagine but I never scrapped these! Yikes) 


I loved using our circle punches to make the Mickey Mouse head. Super fun. I stuck with basic Disney colors (Basic Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight). 

Quick and easy! 

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to continue on the hop to check out the other sketches today! 

Have a great weekend!

Terri


5. Terri Mongeon - YOU ARE HERE! :0)


2 comments:

  1. Great page, Terri and I LOVE how much the background adds to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Disney freak and frequent visitor, I would like to say THANK YOU! I will be casing this one for our next trip there.

    ReplyDelete