Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Elements of Style

Hello Friends,

I was playing around this week getting ready for my monthly stamp club. I was struggling a bit to come up with something fresh. It's almost the end of this catalog season, and sometimes I get a creative block when I feel like I have used it all, yet still need something new.

I found a card I loved on Pinterest (LOVE Pinterest!) and decided to CASE it. It uses Elements of Style, which certainly isn't a new set. But I have to admit that I haven't pulled it out in quite awhile.

Here is the card:


The cardstock is Crumb Cake, and I stamped the swirls in the corners using Versamark ink. The patterened paper is Pink Pirouette polka dot. The large oval was made using the Ovals Die for the Big shot. I stamped the flowers in the Elements set in Crumb Cake, then die cut 2 butterflies to layer. 
The center is a vintage brad, and a piece of Chantilly Lace ribbon. 

The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Love that set! There is a greeting for every occasion! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great week! 


1 comment: