Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Stamping

Hello Friends...

I have been in a funk lately, and mostly lounging around the house. Today we went to church, I got a pedicure (while my fabulous husband went grocery shopping!), came home and threw a pork butt (!) in the crock pot (making pulled pork sandwiches for dinner) and spent the afternoon stamping. Fun day, right?
The pulled pork was kind of a pain to shred. Ugh. But it could be all worth it if it comes out as fab as everyone says. Got the recipe of off Pintrest. I will let you know!

So anyway, here is one of the cards I made today. Love all the pretty papers SU has right now, and the best part is that my favorite one is Everyday Enchantment and it's FREE during SAB.

Here is a simple one I made today....


I love the edgelits that make that pretty cut in the cardstock. So awesome! And there is that pretty paper along the bottom. I just adhered a 1 1/2" strip to the inside of the card. 

OK, the gang is waiting for their dinner, so I must go and get it ready. Wish  me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment