Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sale-A-Bration starts next week!

January 24th starts Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year! When you spend $50 you get FREE rewards ...stamps, papers, ribbons, embellishments and even digital content! Have you gotten your SAB Brochure in the mail? If not, give me a shout and I will get one off to you!

One of the Demonstrator perks is we get to play with all the new stuff before the sales period. So since it's a snowy day here in CT., I am in my pj's and held up in my stamp room with my new goodies. I have had a very productive day!

Here is one of the cards I made today:



This is one of the FREE Stamp Sets and FREE Designer Paper offerings during SAB! 

The cardstock base is Pool Party. The layer is Poppy Parade embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I also lightly sponged the edges in Soft Suede ....BEST sponging color EVER. 

The strips of paper are from the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper selection. This paper is stunning! I love every sheet. I hate that it's just available during SAB. When it's no longer available I will be SAD! 

The stamp set is called Fresh Vintage. I's got 5 beautiful stamps in the set. I just used our markers in Lucky Limeaid, Pool Party and Poppy Parade to color the stamp. Then I stamped it on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the Full Heart Punch.

The sentiment is a new stamp set. It's in the new Occasions Mini Catalog and it's called Loving Thoughts. I adored the script font and it coordinates beautifully with so many of our stamp sets. 

Wherever you are, I hope you are warm and cozy. It's been snowing here all day. It's so cold out! I must admit I added Buttershots to my hot cocoa! That sure warmed me up! LOL

And I have had a loyal companion by my side while I have been stamping today!



My Bella girl is the BEST buddy! She lays at my feet and keeps my toes warm! And we had a blast playing in the snow today. She loves it! Pure joy!

Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment