Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Goodies from the Occasions Mini Catalog!

Hello Friends,

I have been on a bit of a hiatus this past month.  I had a box here with all kinds of new goodies in it, and Monday I FINALLY opened the box and stamped!

You should have received your Mini in the mail a few weeks ago. If you didn't, be sure to give me a shout and I will get one out to you.

I fell in love with the Apothocart Art set on first sight! It was the first thing I preordered. And of course, the new edgelets to cut the shape out in my Big Shot. These work seamlessly together!
And lets not forget the new ribbon. Wow, so delish and yummy. Love it!

Here are the cards I made:

The first one is Baja Breeze and Blushing Bride with that new yummy ribbon....


And then the opposite, which of course is the Blushing Bride and the Baja Breeze.


I love the vintage look of this stamp set. Paired with an embossing folder and some pretty ribbon, it makes gorgeous cards. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment