Friday, July 29, 2011

Two posts in the SAME day? WOW!

Well, I am sunburned, so I am taking a break from the beach today....
so while the family is out in the sun,  I am sitting in the A/C working on a couple scrapbook pages. :)

Yesterday, we went on this awesome Dolphin Excursion out of Marco Island Rose Marina. It was a 3 hour tour (sing along now...a three hour tour...). We saw over 20 dolphins! It was AMAZING.
The kids (and adults) had a great time! It was gorgeous being out on the boat. I could have spent all day out there. :)

Part of the excursion was stopping at one of the 10,000 islands surrounding Marco. It was called Barrier Island. It is secluded...and gorgeous! No buildings, just gorgeous SOFT sand, and TONS of shells and the water was incredible. It was stunning.

Emily and I collected a tons of shells...amazing shells. WOW! They are soaking in a bath right now to get the sand and smell out of them...and yes, we checked to make sure there is nothing living in them. :)

So, I wanted to make a page to show this beautiful place. It's simple...but I like my pages that way to keep the focus on the pictures.



On this page I used the Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper, along with some new ruffled polka dot ribbon. The elements (the postcard) is from the Beau Chateau Digital Embellishments Download...it's new with this catalog, and it's awesome. It has a great vintage feel/look to it. I find myself reaching for it a lot! 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! I love vacation, but I am ready to get home and hit the stamps! :))

Have a great day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment