Sunday, July 31, 2011

Home Again, Home Again....

Well, after  GREAT week on Marco Island, we are home. Home Sweet Home. All that is missing is Bella. We will pick her up tomorrow from Canine Clubhouse. :) Can't wait to snuggle my girl.

So on the flight home tonight, I pulled out the laptop and worked on some pages. Here is one that I just love because it's got a lot of FUN elements on it.


I started with River Rock Cardstock in the background, and then added the Baroque Overlay Stamp on top of it. I changed the color of the stamp to white, and brought the opacity down quite a bit, so now it looks like it was stamped with Versamark. :)

Then I layered Bashful Blue Cardstock and some stitching, along with Soft Suede Cardstock with a Script Overlay. There is also more River Rock in there...which I added a Polka Dot Stamp on top of, and again, made it white. I love that I can create my own Designer Paper this way. Very cool! 
Then I added some tags and fun words...and of course the star of the show are the pictures. 

I will admit that I spent over an hour on this layout. But it was fun to do! That is what is so great about My Digital Studio. You can use the predesigned templates and just drop your photos in, and be done in 5 minutes...or you can create from scratch and build your page the way you want it! So much flexibility and fun! 

I am glad to be home though...I missed my stamps! And we are getting ready for our New Catalog Stamp Camp coming up this Saturday at 1:00 PM. Did you sign up yet? Don't miss a super fun day!

Hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment