Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pennant Parade

Hello Stampers!

It's been SO HOT here in CT. that it's a fine and dandy excuse to stay in and STAMP! :))

I played with another new set this week, Pennant Parade. At first I didn't realize how versatile this set was! It's a SUPER FUN SET! It can be banners, Christmas trees, party hats...all kinds of fun stuff!

Here is a Birthday Card I made...and I love the bright colors on it! It just makes me HAPPY!!

The cardstock base is Melon Mambo, and the Designer Series Paper is Wild Wasabi (so glad that color is back). The yellow color on this card is Daffodil Delight! Such a fun bright card!
Who wouldn't love to receive this card on their special day?

We are off on vacation today...so I will be sure to update from Marco Island! I think it's hotter here than it is here! Bella will be on her own vacation at the Canine Clubhouse! I will miss our furry girl for sure! But seriously looking forward to some fun, quality time with the fam! And we have a house sitter, so don't even THINK about coming over to steal my stamps! :)


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are staying cool and having a great weekend! 
Remember to register for my New Catalog Stamp Camp! You will get to play with this very set! :)
FUN! 


Click here to shop in my online store! 


Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment