Thursday, December 9, 2010

Peaceful Season

Here is a card that we did at my Christmas Stamp Camp last weekend. I cased this card from another wonderfully talented demonstrator, Catherine Pooler.

The stamp set is called Peaceful Season, and it's a Level 2 Hostess set in the Holiday Mini. I just LOVE the elegant script font on this. There is another greeting in this set with the same font that says Peace on Earth.


It's a pretty simple card, but we used the Big Shot a lot on this one!

The Old Olive base is embossed with the Petals A Plenty embossing folder.
Then we have the greeting that is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on a Top Note Die Cut.

The finishing touch are those delicate snowflakes which are made with the Northern Flurry Die Cut. I just love that die! It cuts out a bunch of snowflakes all at once and they are all different shapes and sizes. The only part I don't like it popping out all the little pieces from inside the snowflakes, but it is totally worth it in the end.
The snowflakes all have a Basic Rhinestone in the center just to add a touch of bling.

Thanks for popping in today! I have lots more holiday ideas to share with you. My only problem is finding the time to sit down and write my post! LOL

Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment