Monday, December 6, 2010

Lovely As A Tree - A Classic!

Lovely as a Tree has been around forever! But it is such a classic stamp set, and one I reach for often. It makes gorgeous holiday cards, birthday cards, and sympathy cards. I hope it never retires!

This is a simple card but oh, so pretty. The card base is Crumb Cake, with a layer of Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper. The main image is stamped on a tag from the Two Tags Die Cut for the Big Shot.



The background on the tag is En Francois stamped lightly in Soft Suede Ink. The tree was inked up in Always Artichoke CRAFT ink. It has a deeper pigment and stamped over the French background really well. The snow was made using the White Gel Pen, and a little bit of glitter.

The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon that is in the holiday mini. I sponged the edges on all of the Crumb Cake pieces.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. It's such a busy time of the year and trying to get it all done is a bit difficult! I am sure you can all relate!

I hope you had a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment: