Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus....


...here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus Lane....

Hello Stampers!

I wanted to share with you a card that we made at my Monthly Stamp Group this past week.
It's a super cute card, but I can't take credit - I cased this card from my sweet friend and fellow demonstrator, Deb Naylor (Hi Deb!).



This cute little guy is from the stamp set Jolliest Time of the Year. The card base is Whisper White, layered with Basic Black and Real Red that was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder. The ribbon is the 1 - 1/2" Basic Black Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon, with a small piece of Real Red Satin Ribbon.

Santa was stamped in Jet Black Stazon, and colored in with Real Red, Basic Black and Blushing Bride (for his face). 2 Way Glue was added to his hat, coat and beard, then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

The gals loved making this little guy. He is really sparkly in person!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment