Sunday, November 1, 2009

Introducing PMS Night!

I am excited to announce a new Monthly Stamping Event, beginning on November 20th!

You are invited to "PMS Night" - Peeps, Munchies and Stampin'!

Grab your peeps, and come on over and get inspired by card, scrapbook and project ideas!


This is an opportunity for you to use my stamps, inks and tools, as well as get support and creative ideas.

Need help with your holiday cards?
Have you purchased from me and not even opened the bag?
Let me help you get started using your awesome Stampin' Up! supplies.

I do not plan any stamping projects for this event, but I am here to help you should you need me!

I will provide light snacks and beverages. If you want to bring a snack to share, that is great, too.

The Fine Print:
  • Seating is limited, so RSVP early.
  • There is a $5.00 fee to participate to cover the cost of the snacks.
  • I ask that you use my supplies with care, and treat them as you would your own (clean stamps when done, etc.).
  • Please bring your own cardstock and adhesive.
  • This events starts at 7 PM and ends at 11 PM.

I hope this is something you will enjoy...a creative night out with your friends!

Look forward to seeing you soon!
Stamp Happy,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment