Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Lounge Scrapbook Layout

As promised, here is the 2nd layout that we did at Scrapbook Club last week.
























My club members LOVED these pages! There is a lot of cool stuff going on here. The new Stampin' Up! Decor Stencils take center stage. I must admit, I was quite reluctant in purchasing the stencils. The idea of using stencils didn't appeal to me. But let me tell you, these are not the stencils from the 80's...no little houses, hearts or grapes and ivy here. These stencils are COOL!

The pages are done in Sahara Sand Cardstock and Holiday Lounge Designer Series Paper. On the first page on the left, we used the largest of the Vintage Ornaments I stencil set, and sponged it with Sahara Sand Classic Ink. We then laid the swirl ornament over it, and used our Sponge Daubers with the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. It's so gorgeous I can't even stand it! :0)

The large snowflake is the Snowflake #2 Die for the Big Shot. We cut it out of Chipboard, and used the White Frost Shimmer Paint to cover it and put a Clear Rhinestone Brad in the center. I love that the Big Shot cuts so many different types of material, not just cardstock. It can handle chipboard, fabric, metal, leather...over 50 different materials! It's the BEST die cut machine ever.

On the 2nd page, we again used an ornament stencil - this time with Ruby Red Classic Ink (to coordinate with the Designer Series paper). The swirl is another stencil and we used the Frost White Shimmer Paint. Beautiful!

The ornaments on the bottom are from the Delightful Decorations Set and the Coordinating Punch (found in the Holiday Mini Catalog). The tag is a die cut...Two Tags...which I ADORE...I will be whipping out holiday gift tags in record time this year!

This round of scrapbook club is wrapping up in December. A new club will start in January and I am taking names now. I still need 2 more participants. So if you want to make beautiful layouts each month and have a fun night out, please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment