Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm in LOVE....

...with My Digital Studio. I can't seem to get anything else done these days!

I started playing with the designer card templates that are preloaded in the software, and I am having so much fun, I can't stand it!

It's never been easier to make a professional photo Holiday Card. Just upload your picture, chose our Professional Print Services, and your holiday cards are done!

Here are a few that I was playing around with today. There are several sizes to chose from, including 7x5, 6x6 and the standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". All I had to do was select one of Stampin' Up!'s pre-designed card templates, and drop in my photo...I added one of the wonderful holiday stamp set greetings to the inside, and viola! I am done!





























Hope you enjoy these! Contact me to learn more about My Digital Studio...the complete papercrafting solution!


No comments:

Post a Comment