Saturday, October 10, 2009

Frank and his Mummy

Today I have two really cute mini tote boxes to share with you. These are easy to make, and so cute for the little goblin's in your life! I made a Frankenstein and a Mummy version.



These are the perfect size for filling with a few Halloween goodies for kids or co-workers! Jacob asked if we could make them for his classmates! :o)

I will be uploading a video tutorial in a day or two on how to make these. So stay tuned! I hope to get to it this weekend, but we are a little crazy around here.

Tomorrow we are having a big party at our house, cause Grandma Annie is 90! We are going to have a great day and celebrate with this wonderful lady that I am so blessed to call Grandma. I spent a lot of my life with her and my Grandpa, and I have so many wonderful memories (like her teaching me to polka dance in the kitchen). She is strong, and healthy and has plenty more years ahead of her. :0)

So have a great weekend, and look for that video in a day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment