Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Raspberry Tart Card Class

I am so sorry I have not posted all week! It's been one drama after another around here. Emily has been sick. I will save you the gory details, but let's just say that a nebulizer is the newest member of our family. At least she finally slept last night for the first time in a week! So, I am glad to say things are looking up.

Today I wanted to share a set of cards that are just adorable! I love the Raspberry Tart paper, and I am sure it will be retired with the new catalog release. So, I wanted to squeeze in one more class using it. This is a set of 4 cards, all using different sets but the common theme is the paper.

This is an easy-peasy class, no prior experience necessary. Just basic stuff...but so cute!

Here is the class info:

DATE: Weds June 24th

TIME: 10 AM or 7 PM

CLASS FEE: $10.00

Six spaces available in each class. Please bring adhesive and scissors.

To register for class, you may pay using the PayPal option below, or contact me via email to reserve your space.










No comments:

Post a Comment