Thursday, May 28, 2009

June Stamp Camp Date

Hello All,

Happy Dreary Thursday! Seriously, where did the warm weather go? Sheesh!
Well, we are excited around here as there is only 2 more days until we bring Bella home. I am so excited!

But on to the topic at hand...STAMP CAMP!

It's been forever since I have had one, so with the release of the retired list coming out on June 1, it's a perfect time to have a Camp!

Here is the 411:

Date: Sunday June 7th

Time: 1:30 PM or 4:30 PM

Cost: $5 Material fee for 4 projects (special ½ price camp)

I will be offering a special sale* on retired stamps!

Buy 1 set – save 10%
Buy 2 sets – save 15%
Buy 3+ sets – save 20%

In addition, you will earn a raffle ticket for each $10 you spend.
At the end of both camps I will total all the orders and I will raffle off the hostess benefits!
FREE STUFF FOR YOU!
Hostess benefits include the Hostess Only Stamp Sets and the Free Shopping Spree in the current catalog or mini catalog.


*The Fine Print:
* Regular tax and shipping apply as this is a private sale offered through me only not Stampin Up! The discount applies to the cost of retired stamp sets only.

* This is a one day only sale

* If you are unable to attend stamp camp, you may still email your order to me to take advantage of the sale pricing, and be included in the raffle drawings.

* I will email the list of retired stamps on June 1 when it becomes available.

* All selections of free merchandise must be from the Current Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog or the Occassions Mini Catalog.


Please email me to sign up for Stamp Camp along with your preferred time slot.
There are 10 spaces available in each session. First come first serve.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment