Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life's A Breeze Layout

Happy Saturday, friends!
A quick post this morning and then we are off to bring home our new puppy! We are very excited and I am sure I will be posting new pictures!

Here is a fun summer layout for those vacation pictures. We did this at my monthly scrapbook club in May.





















I love the bright colors of Tempting Turquoise and Gable Green! They are very summery! I used the Big Shot Envelope Die Cut so you could tuck a note of journaling in there. The images are from the Life's A Breeze Stamp Set, which is so fun for all things summer!
The Designer Series Paper is Rainbow Sherbet and coordinates with the solid card stock colors perfectly.
Scrapbook Clubs are a great way to make sure you get those pages done every month, and have a lot of fun doing it! I will be starting up Scrap Clubs again in August, so drop me a note if you want to secure a spot, as space is limited.
Happy Weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment