Friday, July 29, 2016

Holiday Stamp Camp Dates!



It's the most wonderful time of the year.....
(come on, sing along...)

Hard to believe, but its time to start planning my Holiday Stamp Classes! 

I know, I know...it's a bazillion degrees outside, and I am thinking about Christmas!
But you know the drill. Start now, and by December, you are all good to go!

AND...I have seen the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and let me tell you....
Its AH-MAZING! 
I want EVERYTHING in it. It's really that good!!! 

Here are my Stamp Camp Dates: 

Sunday, August 21  
Sunday, September 11 
Sunday, October 23 
Sunday, November 20 

All classes are from 2:00 - 4:00 PM

  • You will make 8 cards at each class (4 designs, 2 of each)
  • Classes are free with a minimum purchase
  • Please bring adhesive and scissors 
  • Please RSVP to reserve your seat, as space is limited and fills quickly

Hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment