Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Coming Soon - Thoughtful Branches





 Brand New! Exclusive, Limited Time Bundle. Aug 2 - Aug 31
 (or while supplies last)


Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set and Framelits!



I just received my preorder, and spent last night inking it up. It is such a great set! The framelits are easy to use (hint: you will want the precision plate to make it easy to remove the detailed images from the framelit). 

Here is the first card I made with this set! I was inspired by my sweet friend Kimberly VanDiepen. She's pretty amazing all around, but she's over the top with stamping! You can check out her card and blog here.  

This card is clean, easy and super cute! I just love the font on the greetings. 





I will be sharing several new projects as we count down to August 2nd, 
the day you can order! 


Here is the supply list:

Product List
Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Bundle
$52.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Tip Top Taupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.00
Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Linen Thread
$4.50
2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
$22.00


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment