Monday, September 7, 2015

Holiday Stamp Camps!

Yes, I know...we are mourning the loss of summer. It's only the beginning of August.

And yet, here I am talking about Christmas Cards! Am I nuts?
Yes, it would appear so.

But hold on. There is a method to my madness....
By making a few cards each month, come December you are ready to roll.
One less thing to worry about.
Address them, and send them off! Viola!

And have I mentioned the new Holiday Catalog? Yikes! So much deliciousness to take us from Halloween right though the New Year.


Here is a sneak peak at a new card I made for my first Christmas Stamp Class. :)




Super cute! And now, I really don't want to invite SNOW just yet...but these little guys make me so happy.

Here are the dates for my upcoming Holiday Stamp Camps: 

Friday, Sept. 18 at 7 PM
Sunday, Oct 4th at 2 PM
Sunday, Oct 25th at 2 PM
Friday, Nov 13th at 7 PM
Sunday, Oct 6th at 2 PM


You will make 8 cards at each class (4 designs, 2 of each). Material Fee is $20.00, or waived with a $35.00 order. Please bring adhesive and scissors. 

To sign up for Holiday Stamp Camps, please visit this link:


Hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment