Sunday, September 20, 2015

Autumn Stamp Class

Hello Stampers -


While I've started my Holiday Classes, I seem to have blown right by Autumn! Since it's my favorite season, I knew I had to remedy this situation immediately.

Today I spent a few hours in my stamp room inking up some new and some not new, but favorite stamp sets that I have for Fall. There's lots of new good ones in the Holiday Catalog!


Here are the 5 projects we will be making in this class. 4 cards and a super-de-duper cute as can be treat bag for Halloween.


(credit for the Sheltering Tree Card goes to fellow Demonstrator Michelle Last
Thank you, Michelle!
Loved your card so much, I had to case it!).



Here are the class details:


Date:       Sunday, October 18

Time:      2:00 PM

Place:     Terri's Stampin' Suite

Cost:       $15 material fee (waived with a $35 order). 



Space is limited to 8 participants. Please bring adhesive and scissors. 
Email me to reserve your space. 

Hope to see you soon, 



No comments:

Post a Comment