Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lovely Letterpress Winter

I will admit I've only used this set once since I bought it. I don't know why! It's FABULOUS and it's got coordinating framelits. Score!

So I am prepping for my Christmas Club this month and decided to pull this set out. What fun I had. Little effort to make a beautiful card. Right up my alley!


I used the Snowflake Card Thinlit die cut to cut out the snowflake. I stamped the largest snowflake in Soft Sky, then stamped the medium snowflake on top of that in Lost Lagoon. I used the snowflake thinlit die to cut out the sparkly snowflake on top. Easy peasy! And so so sparkly in person! 

Here are the supplies:

Product List


To purchase any of these items, please just click on the item and you will be directed to my Online Store.

Remember, guests are invited to join us for our monthly club meeting. You will make 6 cards (3 designs, 2 of each). No experience necessary! Contact me to reserve a seat.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment