Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bright Beautiful goes Gold

Hi there Stampers,

It is a cold and very blustery day here in CT.  I have Chicken Noodle Soup in the crock pot, hubby's got football on the TV and I am spending most of my time in my stamp room creating holiday cards.

Now that Halloween is over, we are rolling into the best time of year to be making cards.
The holiday catalog is loaded with so many wonderful sets that it's hard to decide which one to ink up next.

I love the Bright Beautiful set for so many reasons. It comes with a set of matching star framelits, you can layer the stars together, or in this case, use them singly for a simple card. I was inspired by fellow demonstrator, Amy Storrie. She made the original card that I was inspired by. Thank you so much for  the awesome inspiration, Amy!


This was so simple to put together. The cardstock that is embossed is brushed gold. I haven't used it in a very long time. And I adore the gold paired against the Mossy Meadow card stock. 

Here are the supplies I used:

Product List


To order any of these items, simply click on the item and it will direct you to my online store.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment