Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Snow Much Fun!

Hello All -

I have been busy creating lots of Christmas Cards for my monthly classes. This set was new last year, and I just love it. I have a soft place in my heart for snowmen. :)

He is a cutie for sure! I am planning on this as one of my November class cards.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Real Red

Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Snow Flurry Embossing Folder, Square Scallop Die, Chocolate Chip Polka Dot Ribbon, Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Basic Pearls, Stampin Sponges, 2 way Glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment