Friday, October 5, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Halloween!

Hello Friends,

It was my week to select the theme, and I chose Halloween! Anything Halloween goes....
and since we have such fun digital content for this holiday, we have lots of choices!

I chose to make a page with my little munchkins from several years back.

Here is my page:



This is a really clean, simple layout (which I love). 

I used Crumb Cake for the background paper, and colored a pennant in Old Olive and Basic Black to tie in with the small pieces of DSP that I used. The Designer Paper is called Wicked Fun.

I also used the splatter tool, and a the Vintage Overlay to make it look sponged. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you continue on the hop and see what the other ladies have for you!

Have a great weekend! 




6. Terri Mongeon - YOU ARE HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I love how simple yet cool this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally amazing!! I love it!! I will be featuring this layout on My Crafty Picks #79 with a link back to your blog on 10-7-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete