Sunday, September 9, 2012

Snow Much Fun

Hello Stampers

I am preparing for my Holiday Camps this month. I have got 4 adorable cards lined up for my stampers.
I pulled out one of my most favorites, Snow Much Fun.
I got the inspiration from this card from another Demonstrator (I don't remember who....so sorry!).

This is super easy, super quick, and super CUTE!


I love the Marina Mist and the Real Red together. The silver slimmer paper gives it just a bit of a POP. 

Here is the supply list:

Stamp Sets: Snow Much Fun, Petite Pairs (greeting)

Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper

Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Real Red, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers. 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day,


No comments:

Post a Comment