Thursday, September 13, 2012

MDS BLOG HOP FRIDAY

Hello Friends,

This weeks challenge was super fun! Mandy challenged us to make a card using this sketch.

I love anything with banners, as they are all the rage these days. :) When I looked at the layout, I thought it would be a cute design for a Halloween Card.

So, here is my take on the sketch:


(Click picture for a larger view)


The paper I used was the Cast A Spell DSP. The stamp is from Spooky Bingo Bits. I love that we can multi color stamped images now, as with the old version, my little witchy friend would have been all black (or one solid color). Now she can accessorize!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Be sure to visit my other Blogging Friends and see what they have for you today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment