Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Hello Stampin' Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather we are having today! Hard to believe it's February! No complaints from me! :)

I had my first Stamp Camp yesterday since the holidays. I know, I know...it took me long enough! But it was great to be back in the swing of things again. I had a houseful of happy stampers and we had a great afternoon together playing with all sorts of new goodies from the Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration brochures.

Here is a card I actually wasn't sure about when I made it. But they loved it! It's not a new stamp set (Pennant Parade) but the papers are new.



The cardstock is Whisper White, and the top layer is Lucky Limeaid embossed with Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder. The bottom strip paper is from the SAB selection Everyday Enchantment. We used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border for the strip across the middle. 

The cone is made from the Pennant Parade stamp and we used the coordinating punch. For the ice cream we used the Cupcake Punch. Cute! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying your day! 
Now go stamp something! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty yummy to me! What a sweet card! Sorry, I can't help myself. Anyway, I really like the stripes with the cone and just the overall fun colors. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete