Saturday, November 12, 2011

Simple Snowflakes

Hello All...Happy Saturday!

I am getting ready for my November Christmas Card Club this morning. During the storm I missed 2 classes, so we are in makeup mode! I am excited to stamp with these ladies this morning. I have a rather large group and we break it up in to 3 smaller gatherings during the course of the month. It works great because they can pick and choose what date works for them each month. More flexibility is always a good thing when everyone is so busy these days!

Anyway here is one of the cards they are making this month. I just adore it because it is simple and easy!


It is simply Very Vanilla Cardstock, with the top layer embossed with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder. Add a little glitter and some basic pearls...and it looks elegant! I then stamped the ornament in Soft Suede and punched it out I added some Vanilla Seem Binding Ribbon, and we are done! 

I hope you have a great weekend! 
Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment