Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow...really?

Well, it is snowing like crazy here in CT. I won't complain, because really, who wants to hear one more person whine about the weather? It is what it is.

I do love Snow Days though...because it's 2 PM and I am still in my pajamas! :) I stamped quite a bit this morning, working on my November Christmas Club Cards and also making samples up for our Holiday Stamp A Stack!

So let me share a Holiday Card with you. It's quite simple, but I think that is what I love about it!



See? Simple, right? It Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Cardstock. I used the Snowflake Punch in the top layer of the Crumb Cake, and adhered a piece of whisper white behind it. The I used the fabulous Silver Glimmer Paper and the Northern Flurry Die Cut for the Big Shot and cut out snowflakes....
I adhered one right in the center of the White Snowflake and added a Basic Rhinestone Jewel to the Center. It's so sparkly in person. :) Love sparkly!

I used some White Bakers Twine to tie it up in a bow, and stamped the greeting (from the set Word Play) in Early Espresso. Then sponged Whisper White ink around the edges to make it look snowy.
Love snowy....and sparkly. Snowy and Sparkly....good.

Hope you are having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment