Friday, October 14, 2011

MDS Blog Hop Friday!

Welcome back! I hope you all had a great week!
Friday is upon us once again, and it't time for another edition of My Digital Studio Blog Hop!

It was my turn to pick the theme this week, and I picked Gratitude or Thanksgiving.
It's a perfect time of the year to start counting our blessings, although I try to remember to do it daily. :)

I decided to make a Gratitude Journal.
MDS added an AWESOME journal to the program earlier this year.
I had one printed for my daily activities and work, and I LOVE it! It is hard bound, and has beautiful lined paper. It's gorgeous and I get a lot of compliments on it.

Here is the one I made for this week:


Yep, I added my people to the cover because they are what I am most thankful for. And I came across this wonderful saying on Pintrest (which I am totally, and shamefully addicted to). I LOVE it. It's a good reminder for us all. Sometimes we get so caught up always wanting more. It's good to be thankful for what we DO have. :)

I encourage you to check out the journal templates on MDS. You can choose one of the pre-designed ones, or make one as unique as you are! :) They make an AWESOME gift. Who wouldn't LOVE a personalized journal? Teenage girls in particular would be digging it! LOL

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit the other super de-duper talented ladies on our blog hop! 




6. Terri Mongeon (YOU ARE HERE)
12. Holly VanDyne

6 comments:

  1. Terri! I absolutely LOVE this idea! I've not tried making a journal yet but know I'd use it a bunch. Now I'm dying to make one - thank you! Great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the journal cover! I think that quote is amazing....a little like you! I too am HOOKED on Pinterest...it's bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the gratitude journal is an amazing idea! I love our journals that are so beautiful and will make great gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, pinterest! Isn't it the greatest thing ever? Love your journal - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete