Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Slice of Summer

This gorgeous weather has put me in the mood for summer! I hope it's here to stay.

I am working on cards for an upcoming class, and the weather just made me want to do something summery (is that even a word?).

I pulled out Tart and Tangy. It's such a cute set, but I haven't used it in ages. I don't know why! I had such fun making this card!




These colors scream summer, ice cream sorbet and warm weather to me!
I don't know if you can tell but the lemon and lime have a dusting of glitter around the edges.


The April class is full, but I am doing another of the same class on Sunday, May 16th.

There are still a few seats left, but they are going fast. You will make 10 cards for $20.00.
If you want a seat, please email me!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment