Sunday, April 11, 2010

A New Venture!

Hi Everyone -

I am so excited to start a new side venture! No, I am not leaving Stampin' Up! I love it too much! But I am adding a little somethin' on the side that I just fell in love with - and I know you will too!

Let me introduce you to Scentsy!
The latest and greatest in wickless candles!

If you like Yankee Candle, you will LOVE LOVE LOVE Scentsy!

There is no wick, no flame, no soot, no mess!
And no more worries if you left the house and remembered to blow out the candle!
Have you ever done that? I know I have!
Did you know that last year there were over 18,000 fires in the US caused from Candles? WOW.

So, here is how it works.
The decorative warmers have a low watt light bulb (25 watts) that warm the wax.
The wax melts and the wonderful aroma is permeated into the air. That is it!

The wax is never warm enough to burn (a huge bonus if you have children) -
in fact, you can stick your finger right in the melted wax and won't get burned.

There are over 80 amazing scents - such as Sticky Cinnamon Bun, Blueberry Cheesecake, Vanilla Walnut, French Lavendar and Red Candy Apple. These are just a few of my favorites. :)

Here is the special of the month for April:

This is perfect for Teacher Appreciation Week coming up May 3 - 9th. The coordinating scent is Red Candy Apple - and it is yummy! Both the warmer and scent is 10% off for the month of April.

To check out more Scentsy - check out my web site.

Have a great Sunday everyone! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment