Monday, July 20, 2009

For All You Do...

...this Bud's for you. (just kidding...) But do you remember that commercial (or am I dating myself)?

For All You Do is actually the Stamp Set featured in today's project. I saw this on another Demo's Blog, and loved it so much that I had to copy it myself!
Thanks so much to Julie Dinn for being the creative mind behind this projet.

This set includes a mini clipboard (4 1/2" x 9"), 4 note cards with envelopes, and the cutest tin to keep the cards in. The tin is embellished with some beautiful new ribbon, so it's almost like a little purse! Very cute!

The colors are gorgeous in this set...Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum...along with some Rhinestone Brads to add a little bling. I used the Big Shot to add the Monogram. What a cute gift for someone special, or even a back to school teacher gift. The clipboard is mini, but the perfect size to hold a favorite picture. Here is a close-up of the note cards:
Here is the 411 on this class:

Date:Friday, August 21, 7 PM

Cost: $25.00 Material Fee

Space limited to 6 participants. Please email me to reserve your space. Pre-payment required.

Please bring adhesive, bone folder and scissors to class. This class is a difficulty level 1 - appropriate for beginners or seasoned stampers alike. Simple stamping and some cutting required.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks familiar! I hope you have great success with your class. I know my customers loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I'm over visiting from Debbie Naylor's blog.. she posted some photos from convention - woot! LOVE this set.. What an awesome idea for a class. I also love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete