Monday, July 13, 2009

For All You Do

This is another one of my new favorite sets. I got this set as a gift from Stampin' Up! on the recent trip to Hawaii. Now that the In-Colors are here, I am having a lot of fun playing with it. Here is a sample I had made for our Open House yesterday.
As you know, Stampin' Up! makes the most beautiful Designer Series Papers. This catalog is no exception. The paper I used on this card is from the Cottage Wall Collection. It coordinates with the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Cardstock perfectly. I also used the Eyelet Scallop Punch and a Rhinestone Brad in the center of the small flower. And I am not sure if you can tell by the photo, but the middle butterfly was cut out and the wings bent forward for a bit of dimension.

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment