Thursday, January 22, 2015

It's Time to Sale-A-Brate!


Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year is upon us! During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn FREE product (stamps, papers, accessories) with every $50 purchase! This is a GREAT way to build up your stamp/craft collection!

Today I am sharing one of my favorite free sets. This set is called Big Day. What a fun birthday set.
I've paired it up with some new Designer Series Paper from the Occasions mini catalog. See that sequins? That is the new yummy Bermuda Bay sequins. How FUN!

I colored in the the CELEBRATE banner and the CAKE with Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana Blendabilities. Oh, did I mention those are ALSO a free choice? Yup! FREE! Love it!




We'll be making this card at my Stamp Camp this Sunday. You can order the supplies to make this card by clicking on the links below.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment