Sunday, October 19, 2014

October Christmas Club Cards

Hello Stampers!

I wanted to share the cards my monthly Christmas Club gals will be making in October.
Simple, but oh, so lovely!


Each month, the stamp club makes 6 cards (3 designs, 2 of each). It's a great way to gradually get your holiday cards made over the course of a few months instead of stressing and doing it all in December (like we don't already have enough going on in December!). 

However...I do open the club up to guests as well. If you would like to join us, please contact me to reserve your space. The material fee is $15 for the 6 cards, OR free with a $30 order. 

All you need to bring is adhesive and scissors. I provide the rest. Envelopes, snack, and chocolate provided. ;)

Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment