Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas in October Stamp Camp


Hello Stampers!

Welcome back! I hope you have been enjoying the sun and the cooler temps! I am so enjoying walking with Bella this week - the foliage is peak right now!

I have been busy in my stamp room getting ready for 2 Holiday Stamp Classes this week.
Tomorrow evening I have a great group of ladies (12 of them!) coming over to stamp! These are a group of friends who all work together and they wanted a private date for their class. I was happy to oblige!

And coming up on Sunday this weekend I have my Christmas in October Stamp Camp. So I killed 2 birds with one stone, and cut a lot of projects all at once this week!

Here are a 2 of the cards we are doing this week -

The first one is my old buddy, Dasher. So glad he is still around. What a great little stamp!



The card base is Old Olive, and the eyelet border is Cherry Cobbler. The strip of paper is the Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper. I added some of the Cherry Cobbler Ribbon from the Holiday Mini Catalog, and it all coordinates perfectly!
Dasher himself is stamped in Early Espresso and the greeting is stamped in Cherry Cobbler.
I don't know if you can tell, but there is a fine dusting of glitter on his antlers. Simple and cute!

The next one I want to share today is also from the Holiday Mini...and the stamp set is Fireside Christmas. I love the vintage feel to this card. It makes me all warm and cozy. :)



The card base is Crumb Cake (I know, shocking...I only seem to use this on every card I make...LOL). The designer Series Paper is Deck The Halls in the Holiday Mini. Gorgeous, vintage holiday paper! The ribbon is the Always Artichoke seem binging ribbon in the mini also The main image was stamped on Watercolor Paper, and colored in using blender pens and classic ink pads (Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and So Saffron. The edges were sponged with Soft Suede and the greeting in the lower right corner is also stamped in Soft Suede.

I just had a person give up their space on Sunday for this stamp camp. So, there is one seat available. If you would like to join me, please drop me a note at Stamp4joy@omcast.net.
Camp fee is $10 for 4 projects.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment