Friday, June 4, 2010

More Sweet Scoops!

I just LOVE Ice Cream, so this is THE perfect set for me! I am having such fun playing around with it. Here is another fun card with the Sweet Scoops set from the summer mini catalog




I am excited about Stampin' Up!'s COLOR RENOVATION in the new catalog! OMG! Let me just say the new color collections are FRESH, VIBRANT and just YUMMY! A few of past years IN COLOR's are back PERMANENTLY! I was so glad I hung on to some of my favorites, like the Pink Pirouette that I used on this card. I paired it with Pretty and Pink, and a splash of Marina Mist...another NEW color. :)


Speaking of Color Renovations...REMEMBER that the current colors are available only while supplies last...and let me tell you they are FLYING off the shelf! If you have retired COLORS, or STAMPS, or ACCESSORIES that you need...ORDER NOW! Once they are gone, they are GONE forever!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!




TO PLACE YOUR STAMPIN' UP! ORDER CLICK HERE NOW!
SELECT "SHOP NOW" IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment